Since 1932 |
No matter the day or time, our office is available to help you with all of your termite and pet control needs!
What does a bed bug look like?
• Adult bed bugs are reddish brown, wingless and are about the size of an apple seed.
• Immature bed bugs are translucent whitish-yellow, smaller than adult bed bugs.
• An instar nymph, the youngest life stage, is so tiny that they
are very hard to see unless they have just fed on your blood, and then they turn a bright red.
• Bed bug eggs are white, and have red eye spots if they are
more than 5 days old.
• Complete Pest Control
• Commercial and Residential
• Monthly and Quarterly Services
• Inside and Outside Treatments
• Attic and Basement Dusting
• Yard and Tree Sprays